A man slightly bewildered by his good fortune. God has been kind.
Law school is all you think it is:
* Students arguing with lecturers, people arguing over either very mundane or deep thing, but never anything in between.
* Madame ni vichwa ngumu, you can’t katia them, and when you do succeed to get them to consider you a boyfriend, they’ll drive you up a wall with their arguments.
* Everybody’s dreaming of their first case, and can’t wait to have a Danny Crane moment, like firing a shotgun in court. Power to the people!
* Criminal law is the shit. I got an A by the way, didn’t sleep the night before the exam, and then I hear those results won’t be used for my degree…Yeah, I know.
* Everyone’s a highbrow writer, and wears glasses.
* We have the odd lecturer who wears the same clothes, day in day out. There are a couple of rumours doing the rounds about how brilliant he is. Marxist…That’s what I call him.
* There’s obviously a classmate who doesn’t think he’s supposed to be in lawschool, he’s here to fulfill his father’s wishes. God. That still happens?! People, it’s 2011 for heaven-sake!
* There’s the bookworm, to whom I say, bless the ground upon which you walk, for Lord Denning is watching from beyond the grave.
* There’s this nice girl you like, but she sees right through you. Creepy.
That’s lawschool for you.